Are you trying to decide whether Jet surfing or wakeboarding is right for you today?
These two water sports come with different pros and cons, which lets you weigh the costs and benefits of each one to help you decide how to spend your time on the water this year.
If you’re looking for an adventure in your life, enjoying the great outdoors is easy when you adopt a pastime like Jet surfing or wake boarding.
The Pros of Jet Surfing:
- You can surf in any water condition lakes, rivers, ocean and large pools.
- You can reach speeds up 36mph due to its high performance 2 stroke engine.
- You can take your motorized board anywhere with you in the world when you invest in a Jetboard.
- You don’t need to own or rent a boat when you want to go out on the water with your motorized wakeboard.
- You can even Join the MotorSurf race league and race around the world.
The Con of Jet Surfing:
- Price is more than a wakeboard, not really a con with all the fun you can have. 🙂
The Pro of Wakeboarding:
- Prices are wakeboards are much less than Jetsurf.
- Zero maintenance is required.
- You get to give surfing behind a boat a try given that you’ll need one to pull you along on your wakeboard.
The Cons of Wakeboarding:
- You can’t take your wakeboard anywhere with you around the globe unless you can find a boat while traveling.
- You will need to either own or rent a boat on the days when you want to spend time on your wakeboard.
- You will also be limited to speed and maneuverability while wake boarding compared to Jetsurfing.
Once you’re familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of these two water sports, you’ll be able to choose the type of activity that suits your budget and your lifestyle this year.
You can choose between a Jetboard and a wakeboard to figure out how to spend your money and your time when you want to have fun in the sun while hanging out with friends and family.
We want to hear whether you’ve chosen to go with a motorized wakeboard for Jet surfing or a regular one for wakeboarding, so tell us about your choice of board in the comments below.